Sunday, November 8, 2020

How seedr.cc has helped me!

 I wanted to download libreoffice. I liked torrent route but on starting download in my torrent client, speed I was getting was very less. I tried via my mobile network but my provider has banned torrents! Why? Its fully legal!

Anyway seedr.cc was to my rescue in both parameters. I just put link on seedr.cc after signup and it downloaded libre office on its server in a nanosecond! Than I downloaded it using my unlimited 4G data of my mobile network service provider at max speed. Savior seedr.cc

This is my honest review of a great free service at https://www.seedr.cc/

In short Seedr.cc is 

1. Best way to download torrents

2. Full privacy

3. Best speeds both download and transload.

4. Popular torrents are cached. Hence, no waiting to download.

5. No annoying ads or malware to install.

6. Can stream online before download.

7. Get decent free services and best in class premium services.

I am going premium. You should too. Go >>> https://www.seedr.cc/

No comments:

Post a Comment